Agree. Made me fall into this story.
So they sat for an hour and a half, and her parents decided that they needed to leave. They left and after that Slava and Ira became closer. Everyone decided something about each other.
He went headlong into work, regularly relieving patients of depression and other troubles, while he himself suffered silently. And once they had a night conversation on the most painful topic. Alexey has long understood that the jealous feeling from what he himself wants to propose to his wife takes possession of him more and more, excites, seduces with his depravity.
liveartbcs.com/belgium/16-01-2022-3. At some point, she got up and apologized and said that she was dry and that she would go to get dressed. As soon as she got up, the towel knot was cut and the only covering on her body turned out to be on the carpet and Irina stood completely naked in front of me. From surprise and surprise, she froze with her mouth open and could not even cover her dignity with her hands. Then I was able to admire for a few seconds her beautiful breasts and beautifully shaved pubis, on which she left only a narrow strip of hair in the middle.
You undress, come in. (Heard from the room.)
A couple of days later, having traveled about 500 kilometers (by train and bus), I stood at the door of Aunt Ira's apartment. She lived in a two-story apartment building with amenities. It was already evening.
Hai, yes. Alexander. But you can just ask me Alex. Mrs. Wood blushed a little and patted me on the shoulder.